Peace of Mind Begins Here
Did you know it costs less to maintain equipment than to repair it, yet 90 percent of breakdowns are caused by a lack of TLC?
The reason for this is people assume their heating and cooling systems can fend for themselves. But that’s not the case. For problem-free operation, you need to provide your comfort systems with the maintenance service they require—and Complete Comfort’s team is here to help. Better yet, we make staying on top of your unit’s wellbeing easier and more affordable with our Annual Maintenance Plan.
Staying on top of your unit’s need for annual maintenance is the key to:
- Stopping small problems before they escalate into larger issues
- More reliable system operation
- Enhancing and retaining your system’s efficiency
- Adding years to your equipment’s lifespan
- Retaining energy- and cost-efficient operation
- Promoting healthier indoor air quality
- … And more!
Why Should You Join Our Annual Maintenance Plan?
When you sign up for our Annual Maintenance Plan, you’ll receive two service visits per year—one in the spring for your air conditioner and one in the fall for your heating system. During these bi-annual service visits, our techs will replace the one-inch filter and perform a 21-point inspection—all for only $159 per year!
Here’s what you can expect with our 21-point inspection
When it comes to your air conditioner or heat pump, we’ll:
- Check and level thermostat wiring TSAT
- Replace standard air filter
- Clear condensate line
- Check temperature rise or drop
- Clean blower vents
- Check blower amp readings
- Check blower capacitor
- Check electric heat strips (heating mode only)
- Clean condenser coils (cooing mode only)
- Clean debris from outdoor unit
- Clean oxidation from outdoor unit cover
- Check refrigerant levels
- Clean super heat and subcooling
- Check contactor for pitting
- Check outdoor capacitors
- Clean electrical compartment
- Check & tighten electrical connections
- Check outdoor motor bearings
- Check amp readings on compressor & outdoor motor
- Check compressor meg readings
- Check disconnect box
Ready to Sign Up for Our Annual Maintenance Plan?
To secure dependable operation, unwavering comfort, savings and more, sign up for our annual maintenance plan by contacting us online or calling 760.620.9776 today!